Wednesday, October 25, 2006

48 Things

48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Susan
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? first name No...middle name Yes
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Saturday, but it was because I was laughing so hard.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? ham or real turkey breast like after Thanksgiving
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Geez, I hope so! I have a lot of fun with me.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'd like to say yes, but ummm No
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Strong willed. Unfortunately not as strong physically as I used to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? eggnog
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
5. RED OR PINK? pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My very poor financial habits.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom, my friend Tam
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, since I'm not sending it to anyone, that's unlikely. But I'd love to read it somewhere.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? lt blue tshirt, purple/pink/yellow Tweety sleep pants, barefooted
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Moon Pie
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? weather forecast
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle...the color is nice but I love the word
23. FAVORITE SMELL? mint that just got mowed; vanilla; new yarn
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Girl
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? hands, smile
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? but, of course!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee, chai tea
28. FAVORITE SPORT? football, curling, snowboarding
29. EYE COLOR? green
30. HAT SIZE? I have no clue
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, trifocals
32. FAVORITE FOOD? spagetti, white pizza, cheeseburgers...ummmm cheese!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? mystery/adventure with a happy ending
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter...I really dislike summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? either or both
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? fruit pie, but I rarely have it.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no clue
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? still no clue
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "It Had To Be You" (funny cozy mystery); "Whole Craft of Spinning"
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? circles
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? news, NCIS, The Unit
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? rain, The Girl's laughter, my dog's snoring
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Not fair! I adore them both
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Niagra Falls
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have no idea.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Columbus, Ohio
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

2 comments:

~France said...

How fun ... luv these. Lets people know some things they might be curious about, and some things they would never think t'ask! It goes well in a journal, for sure!

Laura said...

LOL! I love reading these! The survey gives insight into a person, and the email ones from family members, I save. When I'm choosing Christmas presents, list of preferences come in handy. :D

Reading ahead, bringing knitting guarantees you don't get to wait in the waiting room. :P

As long as the leaves aren't three on the vine, I'm cool. Otherwise, I get blistery in a bad way. (as if there were a good way, right?)