Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ooops!



This rather obscene looking project is really going to be a houseshoe. I'd finished the foot and started on the ribbing for the cuff. Alas, apparently I shouldn't knit and watch election returns at the same time. I was to pick up 44 stitches around the opening to the foot. I picked up 14 and knitted happily along, holding my breath at times as I watched the results come in. That cuff wouldn't even go over a flashlight!
Frogged that and decided that now I had these great big lumpy holes where the stitches and been pulled tight as I added the cuff yarn. So frog some more.

It's a new day. And it will be a better houseshoe.

1 comment:

KatyaR said...

Even with all the stormy weather, didn't today seem a LOT brighter than yesterday? :<)

Now I have to find something to replace my obsession with politics . . . .