Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

Good news! I still have my job. I'm happy about that but at the same time feel rather guilty because..

Bad news! A number of my friends don't. And it was done with great drama...even had the cops on hand in case there was some sort of violence? Oh please.

No snow yet. And the total projected amount has been downgraded since it's moving much slower. It's rained off and on all day and we certainly need the moisture. Bad news...since it's cold and wet we are having freezing rain instead. Fortunately it didn't start until 5 pm so coming home wasn't a problem. I just hope the snow gets in a hurry so I don't wake up to no power.

Here's a tiny frozen drop on a brand new leaf.



And now back to the dishrag

2 comments:

Devorah said...

I'm so glad that you are still employed ... and so sad for your friends!

HUGS!!!

Paul said...

Congratulations on still having your job! And very sad for your colleagues.