So, in the event you'd like to further your knowledge of me...
- Red dirt will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory!
- Red dirt can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in red dirt.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with red dirt in your mouth.
- Red dirt cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to red dirt.
- There are six towns named red dirt in the United States!
- If you kiss red dirt for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Red dirt can't sweat!
- Red dirt is physically incapable of sticking her tongue out!
Or if you know me as Susan...
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Susan can not!
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Susan.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Susan in your mouth.
- If you toss Susan 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom!
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Susan in a day.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Susan!
- Susan can smell some things up to six miles away.
- Susan is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- Banging your head against Susan uses 150 calories an hour.
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Susan!
Other than that, I have nada. I went to a lovely wedding and reception on Saturday and didn't take even one picture. I must admit that the thought of this young woman getting married made me feel pretty old. I've known her since she was a youngun. However, I do believe getting older is better than the only other option.