Thursday, June 29, 2006

and here's the text that wouldn't load

You are bamboo.Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

I found the quiz over at Cookie's and I just love these things so off I went...took the test; grabbed the code and headed back here

I pasted the whole thing but Blogger said there was an html error and it wouldn't go. Like I know how to fix an html error. So, I just took it apart. Hope I don't get arrested.

The internet was not kind to me this morning, so I need to go answer some email and comments. Well as soon as I get a bath. I've been outside washing rugs and the patio and myself so I'm a bit grubby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bamboo!

Susan said...

I love them too. Maybe because when I finally *got it* I was using bamboo needles. And probably the reason I knit continental also. Or maybe because I already knew how to crochet sorta kinda so having the yarn in my left hand made sense.

Hope Friday goes quickly and well...and then...it's the weekend!