Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Guess I Was Tired

I think I should be caught up on sleep for awhile, not that insomnia is ever a problem. Dealt with a headache all day. Started out really uncomfortable but subsided into just truly annoying. Came home; fed the kids; had some oatmeal and started reading eMail and comments. Decided that I would just stretch out and rest for a bit before answering much. That was umm maybe 6:30. Next thing I knew it was 1:10 AM and on tv Dog the Bounty Hunter was celebrating Christmas with his family. Talk about being confused! Once I finally figured out who/when/what was going on, I decided it wasn't worth it and went to bed. And slept until 5:30 this AM. Boy talk about waking up creaky. 11 hours of not moving much certainly cut down on my limber quotient!

Today's a day off and I hardly think a nap will figure in, but you never know. Other than taking Ms.Mary to the vet for some routine lab work and a stop by the bank to put the new vehicle title in the safe deposit box, it's all empty. So probaby knitting and daytime tv. Ha...I am not even sure what's on daytime tv. We shall see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your body needed the rest.

I hope you're having a good day. Is there anything on tv in the afternoon? :?

Anonymous said...

Boy, I could use The Big Nod myself. I could just tip over and fall fast asleep.

Anonymous said...

see...you were so busy a few days ago that you just crashed! doesn't that feel good to do sometimes? That'll probably keep you going for at least another week!LOL...