My plan to come home and knit, knit, knit was somewhat derailed. One of the cats (I suspect Ms. Mary) with a tummy problem. In case I might not realize this she left giant messages on my bed. So since my dryer is a small portable one that runs on 110 it takes a really long time to dry anything big...like a comforter. Much of the night was spent rearranging it in the dryer so that damp spots could get heat. Good news is she apparently feels much better this morning, and I got to go to bed with covers.
I did start the new socks ...barely. But there ya go...it's more than I had this time yesterday morning! And I've found another pattern for the next pair (this one will still, I think, be the basic sock I learned on. The new pattern I found online but oddly enough the print out doesn't have a url so I'll have to google the knitter so I can give her credit. Oddly enough this is a pretty accurate representation of the color. It looked really bright on the camera monitor and bright it is not. The time/date stamp is way off tho and I need to take that off the camera settings. I was using it to document the fast growth of the message plant. Oh and it has two fully open leaves now with little leaf babies in the center of the stalk. Sorta looks like the beginnings of a sweet potato vine.