Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Help!

So I'm knitting happily on the first sock redux and now I discover that I am running out of yarn. Well not really. There is plenty left (hopefully) from the other sock but it's in a different ball since I had cut the yarn after completing this one the first time. Now the only time I've had to add yarn was in my felted bags and those times I spit spliced. But I am not sure if that would be secure enough for a sock. And I wonder what way would be least likely to leave a lump. LOL I don't want these jewels to hurt!

Hopefully some of you more experienced ones can tell me what to do. :::crossing fingers::::

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks! I hope it works too! After all this frogging and re-knitting I would hate to lose them. I want them to be done and on my feet! LOL

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»