Saturday, May 13, 2006

I can't think of a title

This hasn't been a particulary bloggable week. Most of it's been spent taking care of a sick kitty. Ms.Mary (the tortie at the rear of this pic) has been having quite a time of it.
She spent the day at the vets yesterday but without any really good changes. So it goes. Getting old really sucks. I did finish up sock #1 of the kool aid socks. LOL taking a pic of it on my foot at night was a real trip. Hard to get the colors to show in the flash and hard to get my foot somewhere that I could actually see it. So..here it is on top of one of my cigar boxes. This one sits by my knitting space. It holds the remote control, a crochet hook for grabbing dropped stitches., some of those little rubber needle stopper things, and a partially eaten 3 Musketeers. Aren't you glad you know this?

One of my FOC decorates a lot of cakes and has a bunch of orders for graduation parties etc. She mentioned the other night that she had to go to the cake decorating place in the City today to get some things. Hmmmm lots of Wilton's. I'm bumming a ride :-) Will be fun to see all the possibilities.

3 comments:

~France said...

Sorry to read that Mary-Cat isn't doing well ... I hope she's not suffering too much. I know how hard it is to lose a pet, and I hope this is not something that means it's close. Hugs to (((((you and yours)))))

Susan said...

Hugs must work. She's better this afternoon. Finally after 4 days she pooped. Ate some kitten food, drank some water, told off Zoey and so far hasn't thrown up. Spent the rest of the afternoon snoozing in some sunbeams.

~France said...

Hhmmm ... sounds like a typical cat day, eh?! LOL ... glad the hug worked a little! Here's another for (((((her)))))