Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ready for Toes

Actually a couple rows into the toe, but alas I have to do some tinking. My count is already off. It was the dreaded 9 PM curse. I usually go to bed between 9 and 10..closer to 10. And I've discovered that once 9 PM arrives, I get in the 'one more row' mode..and hurry. And then I make mistakes. So I'm trying to not knit after 9. But gee, the toe! It's not a regular sort of toe and I was excited to see how it happens. And now after 4 rows, I'm off count on one needle. Hopefully I'll have time this morning to tink it back.

Want to see? Here ya go.



I am still just loving this pattern! I think it's very pretty and it's fun to do and I can DO it.

4 comments:

BumbleVee said...

boy, these are not just socks! This is a work of art.

at first I thought ..she is putting in toes? ...that'll be tricky...but, it is just one solid toe area? right? ..... can you tell I don't knit? but I still admire those who do...

Cookie said...

Love that sock! Very nice color, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie that sock is gorgeous, I just love that pattern and the colors are really awesome.

Hugs!!!!

Devorah said...

Those are looking great! Hope you figure out why your count is off.