Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm Purple Too

Found this over at Sara's place and of course, I had to find out what color I was also.

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


Now back to try and finish another Monkey repeat before I tump over for the night.

5 comments:

Sara said...

birds of a feather flock together!!! :)

Devorah said...

I came up green! How is monkey going?

Ann said...

I am green...which makes no sense, I hate green stuff and I have a brown thumb!
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.
You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.
You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

Nice to see I am in good company with Devorah!

Susan said...

Sara, and fine birds we are too! Are you still snowbound?

Devorah, are you going to post your brain? Does green mean you are ecologically responsible? Nurturing?
Monkey is going much better on the size 1s. I'm through 3 repeats but think I'll finish the leg and try it on before I restart the other one.

Ann, it's good to know that I have at least 2 friends with balanced brains.:-) And thanks for posting what green meant. I had a totally different idea.

Laura said...

What's going on? Has there been no stitches knit? ;) I'm a greenie, too.