Sunday, March 02, 2008

Hello March!

I've had a bit of a vacation this weekend without leaving the house. I read a comment in the Harlot's blog about this new place. I've seen her name before but I just didn't connect. What a shame, I've really missed some good stuff but have had a super time getting caught up last night and today. It was iron a shirt; read an entry; put stuff in the dryer; read an entry. I did manage to get most tasks done and then spent the rest of the time in my chair. Lene is an amazing woman and her blog is sooooooooooooooo wonderful.

I dyed some yarn, I've started a hat..more things to talk about but severe weather is coming in and I must shut down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girlfriend I do hope you didn't get pummeled to bad. I am heading to check out that site.

Hugs and Love!!!!

Susan said...

Nah, I'm fine Cat. A lot of wind, a tiny bit of hail, some rain and lightening. But no tornadoes in spite of the wall cloud. Areas north of here did get hit by a small one. Thanks for caring!