Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Day Two, swatching and cursing

Nope, not cursing at the swatching. That was actually quite nice although I wish I had Crystal Palace circs instead of the generic metal ones I have. They work just fine, but there is this sort of faint uhhh grinding (?) noise as they move passed each other. I wanted to just keep on knitting but since I knew I had to frog it all, I quit after just a few rows. Didn't want to wear out the yarn.

This yarn is rather "sproingy" for a lack of a better word. It's as if it has a life...well that sounds a bit weird. Better hush now.

The cursing involve this blog. For some reason, when I'm outside and try to come back in via a link, I get a 404 message. I shall have to mess some more and hopefully it will majically work since I have no idea of what to do.

But now I must go iron. Am trying to do a bit of laundry each night so I won't have to worry about it when the games begin.

G'nite.

No comments: