Monday, August 14, 2006

I am a young rude thing, I guess

I spent breakfast time over at Laura's. Heh, it's good to know someone else loves these quizzes.

Here I thought I was quite well behaved and mature...well chronologically anyway.

I'd better work on the "lady" part so please excuse me, I have to go scoop litter. I'll get nicer as I get older, I'm sure.


You Are 28% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.


You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I'm MORE of a lady. I don't know if that's a good thing. I got "You Are 36% Lady
You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking."
Whatever...

Susan said...

omg Dave...that's just priceless and it really does fit. I guess it's all that knitting in your underwear!

Ann said...

48% lady..24 years old.

DAVE SHOCKING? Hell yeah!

Susan said...

Ann, we're both quite young. Do you think our lady quotient will increase as we age?

And Dave wouldn't be Dave if he wasn't! *G*

Laura said...

Aren't those quizzes addicting? Also surprizing. I thought my results would be something along the lines of, "You have the maturity of a toddler and the manners of a half-starved swamp rat." :D

Susan said...

ROFL Laura. One of my coworkers took the tests and scored much better than me. She once told her husband that she wanted to be "a bitch like Susan" (and allegedly that was a compliment) So now my goal is to make her more unladylike than me hahaha