Saturday, November 24, 2007

38 Things?!?!?!?

Cat tagged me...a while back, and I guess I forgot. So, I really will try to get this done.

38 Things About Me That You May Or May Not Want To Know......

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. My friend Jackie, who is a total goof!
2. What were you doing at 0800? Driving to the grocery.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Painting cardboard.

4. What happened to you in 2006? I kept breathing? Nothing earth shattering other than knitting a cable. Well that's pretty important!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? (to my dog) "It's MY sandwich!"

6. How many beverages did you have today? A pot of coffee, a glass of iced tea, a bottle of water and am working on a little Coke now.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Gray

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Food, sweatpants.

9. Where were you last night? At home...knitting and talking on the phone.

10. What color is your front door? Light Brown

11. Where do you keep your change? In a rubber squeezie which is so dorky and makes me giggle or my car's ashtray pr a mug on my desk

12. What's the weather like today? Cold, gray, damp...love it!

13. What's the best ice cream flavor? Rocky Road or at this time of the year..eggnog.

14. What excites you? Doing stuff with The Girl, shopping with friends, snail mail that doesn't require remittance.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? I got kind of carried away the last time I cut it so uhhhh no.

16. Are you over the age of 25? I can barely remember 25...I think I had a really good time tho.

17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes.

18. Do you watch the OC? No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.

20. Do you make up your own words? Of course!

21. Are you a jealous person? No.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A". Amy

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K". Kindra

24. Whose the first person on your received calls list? I'm not even sure what that means, but on my answering machine it's Sara.

25. What does the last text message you received say? You can add more time today!

26. Do you chew on your straw? Not when I still have something to drink.

27. Do you have curly hair? No.

28. Where's the next place you're going to? To the living room to put up the Christmas tree and watch football.

29. Who is the rudest person in your life? He's not in my life anymore and I'm truly thankful for that.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A raw carrot.

31. Will you get married in the future? Oh..please NO.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? The Thin Man..well actually all but one of the group. There was a Thin Man marathon on tv last Friday and I love, love, love those movies.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I'm thinking this questionnaire was written by someone wayyyyyyyyyy younger than me.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This morning.

35. Are you currently depressed? Nope.

36. Did you cry today? No but I sneezed.

37. Why did you answer this post? Because adorable Cat asked me to.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey....Last time I tagged I got chewed out. I think they are fun but lots don't so I'm chicken to ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading other people's memes! I'm glad you did it ;-)

Hugs!!!!
Cat

Susan said...

I'm sorry it took me so long to get it done. I think they are loads of fun..not sure why. Maybe for the same reason I like those funny blog things like "What Color Is Your Breath" or something. Ewww what a nasty one that could be :-)